Equipping people to earn money, manage it wisely and use it to fulfill God’s purposes for their lives.
SCF's Biblical Financial Study is a 10 week in-depth study of what Scripture teaches about money and possessions. Group Members have confirmed that marriages are being strengthened and individuals are finding their way out of debt. They are also becoming consistent savers, generous givers, and prudent consumers. Most importantly, people are entering into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ as they learn to apply His Word.
Saturday • June 8 • 9am • HeBrews Corner
Join us on the second Saturday of each month if you've taken the financial class in the past and want to review or if you just want to find out more information.
Our next class will be September 8 - November 10 • 1pm • Room 27
Contact Elaine OMalia at (805) 701-2538 or for more information.
• This is a time to find out more about the class
• Purchase books - Single $55/Couples $65
• Receive syllabus
• Groups meet for 2 hours every week for 10 consecutive weeks
• Daily prayer for each member of your group
• Memorize one assigned Scripture each week
• Complete weekly homework assignments
• Be able to attend a minimum of 8 of the 10 classes